Category Whitepapers and Guides
Want the best from your cloud architecture? Assess your environment to accelerate and optimise cloud performance.
1. Operational Excellence – deliver business value through the continual improvement processes and procedures
2. Security – protect systems and information through the establishment of controls to prevent and detect security events
3. Reliability – ensure workloads perform as intended and can recover quickly from failures to constantly meet business and customer demands
4. Performance Efficiency – make informed decisions to maintain efficiency as business needs evolve and technologies advance
5. Cost Optimisation – avoid unnecessary costs by understanding and controlling where money is being spent, and maintaining value as systems scale
Bring clarity and focus to an everchanging environment by aligning to the 5 pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
We understand that keeping pace with the scale of cloud infrastructure and new features can be a headache. A headache that can be cured with a best practice blueprint
A Well-Architected Review consists of assessing a specific, business-critical workload against the five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework. It identifies high priority issues in your cloud environment by benchmarking systems against industry best practice.
After a full review of your workload's environment, operations and deployment mechanisms, ECS use its experience and expertise to suggest practical ways in which these could be immediately improved to close the gaps in a timely and cost-effective manner.
With an AWS Well-Architected Review, you can benchmark your architecture against the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework to accelerate and optimise cloud performance.
As well as being completely free of charge, certain workloads are eligible for $5,000 worth of AWS credits when you use an ECS to remediate 25% of the high impact items.
The Well-Architected Review typically takes half a day with you and 2 more days for ECS to process and present the results. It provides a quick and targeted analysis to help highlight specific gaps between the current state and AWS best practices.
“I am very impressed with the work that ECS undertook to not only carry out the AWS Well-Architected Review, but also the remediation of our AWS Cloud Estate. ECS proved to be good listeners who sought to understand not only our immediate needs but our aspirations as well." – Target Professional Services