AWS Cloud Engineers
We’re the team that transforms our customers’ technology landscape bringing them real competitive edge! When you build a business around your people it’s about helping them to develop thought leadership that delivers. At ECS we know about this journey – we’ve been there – and we want you to join the team and share our vision.
What you’ll be doing
Interested? We’re seeking Cloud Engineers – to join a new practice. An opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on Amazon Web Services Serverless products, such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, S3 and Lambda. With all the projects in the pipeline this promises to be our busiest year ever! Our clients are large Enterprise scale organisations and that means the managed projects we deliver for them are complex – contributing to transformation organisation wide. It’s exciting and challenging work!
What you’ll contribute:
We know we can’t expect candidates to have all of the skills we need, instead the focus is on finding the right people with a good amount of them.
- Design, document and develop deployment mechanisms that accelerate delivery of features and products specific to the customers that we work with
- Provide consultative services to customers, usually working in mixed teams (ours and the customers) to deliver on agreed outcomes
- Automate build and delivery of software artefacts that resolve customer challenges alongside the developers
- Work to continually optimise the Software Delivery Life Cycle, from inception through to optimised in production
- Capture valuable assets you create in order to apply across multiple customers
- AWS SysOps / Developer Associate Level certification or pass within 3 months
- Expert with CloudFormation
- Proven Experience with AWS Services relevant to the technology we work with
- Experience on Agile Teams as an engineer with experience of CI/CD
- Ability to work iteratively in order to achieve value
What you’ll get out of this:
You’ll be joining an inclusive culture with many of our senior team being experts in the field. As part of a business that is committed to sharing technical knowledge, you’ll develop your people skills and expertise in current, new and emerging cloud technologies/project techniques – building your profile as a recruitment consulting expert.
Our Managers take a keen interest in the progress and development of our team because this is what differentiates us. Oh and let’s not forget an excellent remuneration and benefits package!
Join us and become an industry leading expert with the technical smarts and profile to transform Enterprise Technology Landscapes. Please also feel free to contact Nick.Tasker@ecs.co.uk directly to find out more.
|Job Category||Enterprise Services|