We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Assurance Manager to be based from ECS’ Central London office.
Due to recent growth of the business we’re seeking someone to manage the client relationships with some of our key customers. Working at high-level with senior managers and directors, building strong and long lasting relationships with our clients is key to this position.
So, if you’re an inspirational leader who isn’t afraid to challenge the equilibrium and can put forward new ideas and suggestions to continually accelerate change and develop new and ingenuitive ways of working we’d love to chat with you.
The ideal candidate will have a background working within IT Consultancy or similar, and have a broad understanding of IT services particularly around the infrastructure, Cloud and DevOps areas.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for managing service delivery for a specific client account or a specific area within an account.
- Finding and supporting new business opportunities and maximise account
- Overseeing successful implementation of new/existing business in the client account.
- Working closely with Practice Directors and Practice Managers with a focus on client specific requirements and information.
- Providing seamless end to end delivery of service for the client
- Driving change and improvements throughout the Digital business via short and long term initiatives.
- Responsibility for the P&L management of Work Orders/SOW
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience leading technical delivery teams
- Understanding of technical capability and comprehension of modern software delivery methods or practices
- Sound understanding and knowledge of customer business and market sector
- Able to demonstrate experience of designing and implementing customer satisfaction improvements
- Good people management skills within an operational delivery or shared services environment
ECS has over 450 employees, a growing pool of contracted Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It’s an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
This is a permanent position to work from our London office.