F5 Consultants with a keen interest in Big-IP; this is the complete job opportunity you have been looking for!
ECS is one of the fastest growing IT Consultancies in the UK and this is one of the most exciting times in the company’s history to become a part of it.
2018 has so far been one of the most technically diverse years we have had and it’s not stopping anytime soon.
Now we are seeking an experienced Network Data F5 Consultant with a keen interest in BIG-IP to join our team in London and work on some tasty projects within enterprise environments.
- Solid background in working with F5
- Manage, configure, administer, and document load balancing technologies (F5 or equivalent)
- You will have gained experience in supporting/maintaining Load Balancers i.e. F5 & Cisco ACE
- Knowledge and experience of Juniper and CheckPoint firewalls
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of all systems, inclusive of conceptual, logical and physical documentation.
- Experience setting policies, procedures, network software and hardware standards, documentation standards.
- An understanding of server operating environments, including a strong background in UNIX, and experiences with switches, routers and firewalls in intranet/Internet/extranet environments with the ability to apply a thorough understanding of IP routing and TCP/IP stack.
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- High level of Understanding Issues, and Building Understanding & Trust
- Team player and has a flexible and professional attitude to client and project demands
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills are a must
ECS clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, blending a positive customer experience with the expertise and professionalism that delivers remarkable value to some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses.
ECS provides services in the following areas:
- Enterprise Services
- IT Security
ECS has over 400 employees, a growing pool of contracted Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, Manchester, London and Pune (India).
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your employment with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.