We are ECS Security, one of the fastest moving and largest privately-owned cybersecurity companies in the UK and winner of many industry recognised awards.
We have an exciting new position for an HR Advisor to assists the Head of HR in providing advice, education and best practice solutions to all employees and managers.
- Be the first point of contact for all employees and managers, providing generalist HR advice and guidance on matters of policy, procedure and employment law
- Ensure all employee offers and contracts of employment are accurately issued in a timely manner and are fully compliant with the latest legislation
- Support the Head of HR with ad-hoc projects and delivering HR team objectives
- Support the communication and education HR best practice throughout the company
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures, ensuring consistency in application and also flexibility in special cases
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and practices are up-to-date with the latest legislation and are reflected in the Employee Handbook
- Manage the administration of HR records on source systems ensuring accuracy and timeliness of input and in line with the GDPR
- Prepare MI and reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Experience in delivering an end-to-end HR service
- Working as an HR SME in a small-to-medium organisation
- Understanding employment law and regulation
- Supporting changes across an organisation
- Application of analytical skills
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work and the Compliment Cards
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Reward excellent performance through our bi-annual Outstanding People Awards.
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants to influence the strategy and direction of the business.
Due to the number of applications that we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact everyone who is unsuccessful in their application. We thank you for your understanding.