We currently have an interim position for a Practice Lead to manage our Resource Fulfilment division.
The role is responsible for driving T&M sales across one or more existing and/ or new clients, ensuring revenue and continuous revenue generating opportunities are maximised and maintained. You will be supporting the Managing Director with leadership of the Practice from pre-sales to post-sales support.
We’re the UK’s largest independent IT Consultancy with a proven track record of successfully delivering some of the industry’s most challenging IT Infrastructure programmes. Our success has grown year on year and with the adoption of our Cloud capability we’re really making waves in the industry.
This position is to cover maternity and will be a 12 month fixed term contract, though there will be the possibility of extension or a move to another role within ECS once completed.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Maintaining and developing business with new and existing customers, managing the Sales Representatives within Resource Fulfilment and ensuring the continued growth of the Practice.
- Identify opportunities to increase margin and convert existing T&M engagements to Fixed Priced or introduce Pods.
- Building relationships on client sites, identify where we may be able to leverage the change in IR35 legislation to convert contractors to permanent resource.
- Provide leadership on Resource Fulfilment whilst maintaining a positive culture and alignment with the wider practice.
- Oversee work across multiple clients and internal projects to ensure the quality and responsiveness of delivery is maintained.
- Input to the overall practice strategy and delivery of identified areas.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Business skills in strategy, finance, sales and operational delivery.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business.
- Ability to listen and collaborate with technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively in a high-pressure, fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow members of the practice and wider organisation.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.