We currently have a new role for a Sales Representative working in our Resource Fulfillment Practice.
The role will entail working with the existing Sales and Client Management teams to develop further T&M opportunities within our existing clients and with new clients. Working closely with our clients, you will help identify new opportunities across all Practice areas with a key focus on maximising revenue and developing good working relationships.
The role can be based from any of the following ECS office locations; Edinburgh, London or Manchester.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for delivering to the agreed sales, profit and gross margin business plan and targets.
- Develop key client relationships to drive new and existing revenue.
- Identify and fulfill new business opportunities within the client account through the delivery of solutions to existing client challenges.
- Identify leads for Managed Service and Managed Project opportunities to follow up by Client and Practice Directors
- Work with Practices to construct commercial models to deliver solutions to meet with client requirements.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record in successful client development, profit generation and continuous improvement.
- Excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure offerings and how these can be positioned to enterprise level clients.
- The ability to exceed challenging sales targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to quickly create sustainable relationships.
ECS clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, blending a positive customer experience with the expertise and professionalism that delivers remarkable value to some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses.
If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.