Kick start your career in IT in an exciting Engineering role with ECS Security – one of the fastest moving and largest privately-owned cybersecurity companies in the UK.
ECS is an award-winning provider of security operations centres (SOC) and security information and event management (SIEM) services. Our expert team designs, builds, runs and assesses SOC and SIEM solutions for some of the largest companies in the UK across a range of industry sectors and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people who share our values. As such, we have opened up several exciting career opportunities for engineering positions based in London.
At ECS, our Engineers benefit from accelerated training paths in a range of industry-leading technologies and an intensive schedule of learning and development over the first 12-18 months. Successful candidates are trained and supported to become multi-faceted and multi-skilled troubleshooters over an array of systems.
The Engineer role within ECS is a great entry-level position but is also available to those with more experience and it provides a good opportunity for moving into Security Consultancy in future.
This role would involve an initial learning period learning ServiceNow. ServiceNow is a leader in Enterprise Service Management (ESM), it’s a cloud-based platform offering Software as a Service (SaaS) that contains a number of modular applications that can vary by instance and user, automating common business processes.
- Complete IT security solutions as directed, including security monitoring, solution implementation, architecture and process development in line with industry good practice.
- Work individually and as part of a team to carry out end-to-end implementation and configuration of solutions.
- Assist in the production of clear and consistent technical and management documentation.
- Recommend areas and approaches for quick wins and longer-term business improvement.
- Ensure regular, clear and diligent communications with all project stakeholders and senior team members.
- Contribute to the creation of new business cases.
- Identify and suggest improvements to client challenges and opportunities
This position works with a variety of customers to provide troubleshooting, problem solving and configuration of security technology within customer environments.
Skills & Experience, Essential;
- IT degree with Security knowledge
- System administration
- Experience of working within a team-based environment
- Experience in handling complex tasks
- Demonstrable project work experience either from education or career