Within our specialised Enterprise Services Division we are providing transformation services to enterprise level organisations. As part of our service offering we’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join the business to help support our ongoing strategy and implement new ideas to shape our client solutions.
You will be working on varied industry leading projects with a number of organisations each with its own challenges so you’ll need to be able to adapt seamlessly to different ways of working and quickly build relationships with your team and with stakeholders to create a collaborative approach.
We offer fantastic career development opportunities within our practice aligned structure and the opportunity to constantly learn new skills and develop your capabilities with new and emerging technologies in order to become expert in developing varied cloud adoption strategies with our customers.
So, if you’re an inspirational person who isn’t afraid to challenge the equilibrium and can put forward new ideas and suggestions to continually accelerate change and develop new and ingenuitive ways of working we’d love to chat with you.
From a technical perspective you should have;
- Experience of a range of technical platforms such as (HP/UX, AIX, Solaris, database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of middleware technologies such as MQ Series, Connect Direct etc.
- A broad understanding of operating systems, storage, virtualization, digital workplace, systems management.
- Any exposure to Cloud or Cloud technologies is highly advantageous, the likes of Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, though this is not essential.
Your experience should be around:
- Commercially-focused IT experience in enterprise-scale environments.
- Interpreting business requirements, scoping project deliverables and optimising relevant designs.
- Integrating complex IT environments.
- Analysing business requirements, customising relevant technologies and ensuring effective delivery.
- Hands-on ability to customise relevant and sustainable features across a range of technologies.
- Troubleshooting across technical design, configuration and management.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Enterprise Services|