Technical Security Architect – OWASP, PCI DSS, COBIT/COSO, TOGAF
ECS Security is looking to recruit a hands on Technical Security Architect who will act as a security champion, providing security leadership and accountability for all project activities. You will create re-usable security documentation, artefacts and processes, work closely with the ‘build’ teams and secure security best practise in architecture development processes.
This role will be based on our partner’s site in Hertfordshire.
- Education in a relevant technical subject to at least master’s degree level (MSc Information Technology or similar).
- Extensive experience in IT Security and able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability in implementation, design and review roles
- Knowledge/hands on experience in threat modelling, web facing security experience, penetration testing, static code analysis and crypto.
- High technical knowledge of security across multiple platforms and current understanding of how to exploit them and thereby ensure appropriate protection.
- Familiar with current assessment techniques and toolsets eg OWASP practices, etc.
- Worked with industry standard processes relating to service, change management and governance, such as ITIL incident and change management, Prince, Patch Management, Data Centre processes, PCI DSS, GDPR and COBIT/COSO based controls.
- Broad and demonstrable experience of working with a diverse set of stakeholders, applying technology capability for business benefit.
- A good understanding of key business platforms, operating systems and file systems including those used on.nix and MS platforms.
- Previous experience of working in a highly available, performance critical enterprise level technology environment
- Familiar with industry standard methods, tools and processes to support an Security Architecture function, such as SABSA, TOGAF etc. and the embedding of security principles within this
As a business formed and managed by ex-security leaders, ECS Security’s trusted and transparent approach and enthusiasm for cybersecurity has driven us to become the UK’s leading independent Cyber Security Services company.
With a focus and expertise in building and managing Security Operation Centres (SOC’s), following best practice and working with best in breed technologies, ECS Security offer a range of products and services that address threat management and data security and analytics challenges to complement our core offering.
We recognise the value of working with highly skilled contractors and are keen to engage IT Security professionals who are interested in becoming associates of ECS. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.