Enterprise Mobility Management
Smooth transition to meet your business targets
With an increasing number of enterprise organisations needing to make their business systems and data available to users outside the office environment, one of the key components in today’s digital workspace is Enterprise Mobility Management.
Our specialist experts understand the complexities associated with the delivery of a secure, usable and manageable system which meets companies’ IT needs. But they also recognise your wider business aims, meaning we are ideally placed to provide a successful transition which meets your objectives.
As customers now require users to have access to the same range of service on mobile and on non-corporate devices, Enterprise Mobility Management and Containerisation makes the adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Corporate Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE) devices a more secure, flexible and integrated solution.
Our experience in working with some of the UK’s leading organisations means you can have total confidence in our ability to deliver a smooth transition to the next stage of your digital destination.
Expert guidance on Enterprise Mobility
- Health check and security risk assessment of all current mobility platforms
- Evaluation of existing mobile platform solutions
- Consultation on new systems or on improvements to existing solutions
- Guidance on emerging trends to ensure solution longevity
- Technical expertise and assistance for all Enterprise Mobility Management aspects
Trusted partner of leading UK businesses
Our track record includes working with the giants of the UK financial services sector.
We introduced a customer-facing customer management tool for one of the country’s leading retail banks, a solution which included a re-engineered design to reflect operating system limitations, technology leading use and integration of EMM and SDK and assistance in defining appropriate security restrictions.
Benefits of working with ECS:
- Our assistance in provision of subject matter expertise will help shape your strategic architecture
- We’ll offer guidance on application of company policies to control access and data, regardless of device ownership
- Consolidation of discrete, point solutions
- Your existing services will continue to evolve to ensure they align with the consumerisation of IT