EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Safeguard your customers and your business
Ensuring your business maintains compliance despite ongoing regulatory change is a major concern for all companies.
ECS protects your customers and business, accelerating your response to the GDPR by undertaking a comprehensive review of the processes and tools deployed, to ensure your policy and your controls are implemented effectively.
Penalties available under the GDPR are severe – up to 4% of global revenues. However, failure to be compliant with the GDPR has the potential to cause serious reputational damage as well as incurring enormous fines. The countdown is now well underway with the regulation becoming enforceable in May 2018.
With our proactive support you will be fully informed about the implementation of your controls and how these reflect the regulatory challenges to safeguard your business.
Expert guidance to
- assess the efficacy of existing data compliance controls across the organisation
- provide detailed feedback that highlights good practice as well as weak practice
- recommend how best to address the gaps and generate an effective plan to do so
- offer independent advice on appropriate vendor solutions
Award-winning specialist services
Our project governance service for some of the UK’s leading retail banks helped us win Best Cyber Company at the Cyber Security Awards in 2016.
Benefits of working with ECS:
- we will help you fully understand existing controls, process and tooling to avoid any unnecessary investment
- by ensuring the key GDPR requirements are all accounted for, you will have confidence that the risk of penalties for non-compliance is greatly reduced or even eliminated
- engaging with ECS will minimise distraction from essential BAU activity, as our specialists undertake to review and identify best practice, leaving your in-house resources free to concentrate on delivering existing services