Life Cycle Services
Helping you transform your IT infrastructure
For many organisations, projects such as upgrading End of Life (EOL) hardware and software and migrating applications and infrastructure effectively while maintaining the quality of business services and adhering to Service Level Agreements can put a strain on operations.
We help businesses to maintain and transform their IT infrastructures, ensuring a stable and efficient operating framework.
Our experts in Network Lifecycle services have vast experience in delivering and maintaining high quality implementations for leading organisations, which eliminate uncertainty, create efficiencies and provide stability.
Supporting the business life cycle
- Infrastructure audit
- Solution engineering and architecture
- End of life replacement
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Vendor management
- In-life governance
Co-ordinated approach to services
Our track record for clients in the global banking sector includes the successful completion of projects including builds, upgrades, technology refreshes, redundant equipment purges, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Benefits of working with ECS:
- We’ll reduce any potential impact on service via optimised programmes which minimise change windows and operational risk
- Our effective troubleshooting support is based on network assessment
- A co-ordinated approach enhances your vendor management
- Through improved estate management, your annual support costs will be reduced
- Your ability to merge, divest or acquire more effectively will be increased