Helping clients achieve optimum performance
Navigating the maze of options to identify a suitable provider of network services is a challenge for today’s enterprises. Our expert team can help you shortlist potential partners and secure the best deal.
We have a long track record in this field and have helped drive several M&A activities where the first step was to intergrate the two companies’ networks so they could start to collaborate.
Our wealth of experience in managing multi-sourced operating models means we can offer pre- and post-outsourcing services to help you make the right decisions.
Our methodology ensures you get the best performance from your outsourcer post-migration and at renewal.
Full transition support
- Pre outsourcing consultancy
- Governance, risk and control functions
- Outsourcer service monitor
Our experience includes a leading financial services company track the benefits of one of the UK’s largest ever network outsourcing deals. This involved measuring savings of over £100M a year. ECS implemented controls and gathered evidence to ensure these savings were being achieved.
Benefits of working with ECS:
- Strategy – we can develop the criteria for providers such as telco companies and systems integrators and create a shortlist.
- Bid process – at RFP stage, we’ll create the requirements for potential partners to formally bid for the services and the transformation design.
- Contract – we can work on the contract exchanges, services definition and SLAs
- Operations – our services will help you understand the root cause of any downtime and the outsourcer’s commitment to resolving issues.
- Experience – we’ve worked with some of the UK’s leading enterprises. Our experience in cloud adoption and strong heritage in enterprise-scale migration initiatives means we’re ideally placed to support your Cloud journey.
- Results – we can measure the outsourcer’s project transition success.