Category Whitepapers and Guides
March 26th 2021
£850 excl. VAT
Developers who work with sensitive data of all kinds. This is an intermediate workshop-style course aimed at developers who are experienced with Vault.
This is an intermediate hands-on course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of
Vault. The course highlights Enterprise features that are necessary for scale.
During this hands-on, one-day training course you will cover:
• Module 1: Vault Identities – Entities and Groups
• Module 2: Namespaces
• Module 3: Granular Access Control
• Module 4: Scaling for Performance
• Module 5: Codifying Management of Vault Clusters
• Module 6: Production Topologies
• Module 7: Monitoring Vault
Students will receive access to their own personal Linux-based lab environment for the class.