HashiCorp Terraform 101: Provision Modern Infrastructure
This is an official HashiCorp 1-day course.
Students develop a solid understanding of HashiCorp’s Terraform.
This is a comprehensive course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Terraform including Infrastructure as code, configuration and usage. Experience with Terraform is not required, but preferred.
- HashiCorp Terraform 101: Provision Modern Infrastructure
- Evolution of Infrastructure
- Basic Configuration
- Outputs & Variables
- Configuration Format and Auto-Formatting
- Modules, Provisioner, and Providers
- Graph Theory
- Meta Parameters
- Terraform Enterprise: Remote State*
- Terraform Enterprise: GitHub Deploys*
- Terraform Console
- Terraform Graph
- Data Source (Optional)
- Terraform Cloud (Optional)